Romney to Win New Hampshire; No Consensus not-Romney Emerges
If the New Hampshire primary numbers via CNN as of 9:30, with about half the vote in and all counties at least partially reporting, stay reasonably stable…
- Mitt Romney will finish first, with somewhere between 35% and 40% of the vote,
- Ron Paul will finish 2nd somewhere in the 25% range,
- Jon Huntsman will finish 3rd, with somwhere between 15% and 20% of the vote,
- Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum will be in a near tie for 4th and 5th place, in the 10% range, and
- Rick Perry will finish 6th, struggling to gain a single digit percentage of the vote.