No Global Warming For 15+Years
The Daily Mail (UK) reports.
The world stopped getting warmer almost 16 years ago, according to new data released last week.
The figures, which have triggered debate among climate scientists, reveal that from the beginning of 1997 until August 2012, there was no discernible rise in aggregate global temperatures.
It is interesting that this news surfaced quietly,
… online with no accompanying press release – unlike six months ago when they showed a slight warming trend.
H’mmm, do you suppose someone is reluctant to publicize this inconvenient trend?
Man contributes less than 6% of the total greenhouse gases generated on Earth, with the other 94% created naturally, by Mother Earth. It is natural and responsible to ask, accordingly: if this small amount is the powerful tipping point, as is hypothesized by the theory of anthropogenic global warming, how could the planet go fifteen years with no warming?