What is at Stake in the War on Terror
Every once in a while it is worth stopping and taking a look back.
I recently reread some of President George W. Bush’s major speeches on the War on Terror, dating back to shortly after September 11, 2001.
I thought it might be helpful to have many of them accessible in one posting:
1. September 20, 2001 initial speech about War on Terror
2. October 7, 2001 Afghanistan speech
3. January 29, 2002 State of the Union speech
4. June 1, 2002 West Point graduation speech
5. January 20, 2005 Inaugural speech
6. March 8, 2005 National Defense University speech
The clarity of these core speeches helps us stay focused on what we are fighting for as free men and women.
We? You mean you joined the military to go and fight those evil ‘terrists? How do you find time to run this nifty blog?
George W. Bush in Latvia and Georgia
President George W. Bush made two important appearances this week in Riga, Latvia and in Tbilisi, Georgia. At each stop, he spoke about freedom and democracy: Latvia Georgia These speeches are important additions to the public debate about freedom and…