May 3, 2008On a Lighter Note...
… or, more specifically, what’s-his-name’s column, about which in recent months has been vocalized much disapproval from several quarters.
It appears that Charlie Hall would not disagree.
Thanks-made my day!!
It completely sums up the nature of the miserable little puke.Even his article today on Classical HS today referred to what the food was at the alumni dinner.He probably left with lumpy pockets.
A few other thoughts:
Did you check out Jerzyk’s attempt at humor about the poor horse that had to be euthanized?He mad it into political quip about Hillary because she had favored the horse in the race.Even his own leftist pals weren’t on board this time.
Jobs with Justice showed their great understanding of working people by blocking traffic with their march on Friday afternoon at rush hour.We all know that gas is so cheap now,it doesnt matter if you’re in a traffic jam or not.And who were they delaying from getting home?Bankers?Oil barons?NO-WORKING PEOPLE.JwJ truly are useful idiots.I was glad it rained on their parade(as I hoped for in a N4N comment).
Cianci refers to Chuckles Bakst as ‘Lamb chop’ because Chuck has been eyeballed putting freebee lamb chops in his suit pocket. lol Bakst really is one very miserable person. Libs like Chuckie Bakst view the world population not as individuals but as a collection of hyphenated human beings and makes judgements on behaviors based solely on who possesses which hyphenations. Funny how these same libs always end up living in the whitest of neighborhoods isn’t it? lol Heard Bakst is retiring soon. With head honcho Rawson gone and Bakst going there’s a real opportunity for the ProJo to fix its’ badly listing ship. They lack integrity with every turn of the page these days.
They really should pat him down at the door of every function with food and take the baggies lining his pockets away from him.
For an even more hillarious, take on the “American Dummy’s” self-destructive “no human is illegal” mindset look at this-
A HARSH DOSE OF REALITY FOR AMERICANS
By: Unknown Author
HARSH YOU SAY??
1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special ballots for elections, and all government business will be conducted in our language.
2. Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote, no matter how long they are here.
3. Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold political office.
4. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, nor any other government assistance programs.
5. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
6. If foreigners do come and want to buy land that will be okay, BUT options will be restricted. You are not allowed to own waterfront property. That property is reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
7. Foreigners may not protest; no demonstrations, no waving a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. If you do you will be sent home.
8. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be hunted down and sent straight to jail.
Harsh, you say??
The above laws happen to be the immigration laws of MEXICO!
I’ve been calling for the adoption of a mirrored policy to Mexico’s for years now.
Charlie is a caricature … of what, we’re still trying to figure out. Three cheers for Charlie Hall! That “is there a buffet” comment at the end was priceless!